Our equipment is manufactured in Armstrong, B.C. by Dan Giesbrecht, a professional welder. Created from durable, lightweight steel, our designs not only look great--they make sense!
Features of Our Equipment
- Built for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Completely adjustable.
- All metal and wood is sealed & treated to endure the elements.
- All 'Contact' surfaces are high-traction with smooth edges for dog's safety.
- Regular and portable versions are available for all obstacles.
- We can custom-build to your Association's standards.
Canadian Dog Agility Equipment
1240 Mountain View Rd.
Armstrong, BC Canada V0E 1B8
Phone (250) 546-8416
Cell (250) 260-8417
Here is an A-frame, a Dogwalk, and a Teeter-Totter
folded up neatly to fit in the back of a pick-up
or any other small space.
A collapsible teeter-totter all set up